Here at Pinnacle Loft Conversions, we are leading loft conversion professionals. From mansard to dormer loft conversions, we are the team you can count on, and we even offer bespoke loft staircases too. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about the advantages of bespoke loft staircases.
So, why should you choose a bespoke loft staircase?
When it comes to your loft staircase design, you need to choose something that fits with your design and style, but also something that is practical, and meets regulations and safety obligations. To do this, you could opt for a bespoke staircase, built by a professional team. Or you could opt for an off the shelf loft staircase option. A bespoke loft staircase can be the perfect choice for every home, delivering a variety of advantages and benefits. These include:
- Built to your demands- whether you have a small space, or a large space, a bespoke loft staircase is the best option as this will be built to meet your requirements and demands. Whether you want a turn in your staircase or a spiral staircase, bespoke loft staircases can meet any requirements, where reasonable.
- Legal standards- any loft stairs installed by a professional team will be designed to meet the legal obligations and requirements for safe loft staircases. These include:
- 1.9m of headroom at the centre of the stairs
- 1.8m of headroom at the edges
- The maximum pitch of stairs is 42 degrees
- Unique result- when you opt for a bespoke loft staircase, you know you will get a unique end result, that will be unlike any other staircase.
- Style- loft staircases are available in a range of styles and designs, and with a bespoke loft staircase, you can be sure that your stairs will be installed in the perfect style to suit your property.
Bespoke loft staircases are generally much more expensive than off the shelf options though, so this is also something to consider.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the team today, here at Pinnacle Loft Conversions.